1. Who talked you into buying an amusement park next to the town cemetery?
2. How much money do you have left?
3. Why didn’t you believe old man Wigby when he said that the place was haunted?
4. What do you think really happened to those kids who disappeared in your park? Who do you think was responsible?
5. What do you plan to do if the cops to try to pin it all on you?
6. What do you have in your pockets?
7. Why haven’t you told the police about the break-ins, or the graffiti those hoodlums keep painting all over the park?
8. Why are you afraid to go into the maintenance tunnels beneath the park?
9. Does anyone else know that you’re living on the grounds? Who?
10. When was the last time you really slept? What’s keeping you awake at night?
11. Where’s your wife?
12. Why, after all these years, do you still only have one bullet for your revolver?
13. What did you see alongside the road that made you hit that tree, just now? How did you survive the crash?